Research project and tech report contribution

 I helped my group with the research on 

  • issues raised with regard to integrating both fitness and everyday-use functions into the smartwatch
  1. I did a Google search to get some general background and understanding of the issues. I then use a chatbot (chatGPT) to help me summarise the points.
  2. I wrote the purpose statement for the Apple tech report after discussing key points with my group
  • I gave some insights into the construction of the purpose statement
  1. Through the group discussion, I gave some constructive feedback on who could be our intended shareholder audience and why they would fit the profile.
  • I did research on why having a smartwatch with both fitness and everyday-use functions is optimal.
  1. We did research on who might be interested in such a design via Google search and survey.
  2. I did research on the key apps that will be on the smartwatch by reviewing apps on the Apple watch and apps on the Garmin watch.
  • I did research on the compatibility issues that might arise for a smartwatch
  1. I did research on Apple's software as a comparison to show that our new watch has to be able to be compatible with every smartphone via Google research and ChatGPT
  2. I did research on what are the benefits of having a smartwatch being able to be compatible with other smartphones.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the detailed list of contributions, Shakthi. I appreciate the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Letter

Task 3: The Importance of communication skills for engineers